One of Northern Ireland’s finest pay and play golf facilities
Situated in the heart of the beautiful parklands of the Clandeboye Estate near Bangor, Co. Down, Blackwood Golf Centre is regarded as one of the finest golf centres in Northern Ireland.
- Purpose-built golf facility
- Two challenging and mature golf courses
- Hamilton Course: Par 71 / 6392 yards
- Temple Course: Par 3
- 20 floodlit covered driving range
- Outdoor practice areas and putting green
- Large bar/restaurant with outdoor terrace
Blackwood is open to the public and golf societies 7 days a week throughout the year. Regular visitors to Blackwood Golf Centre can enjoy reduced green fees and unlimited golf through our season card scheme. Season Card holders are actively encouraged to join the Blackwood Golf Club to enable them to register for a GUI handicap and compete in the regular club competitions.
Book A Tee Time
Book A Lesson